Now a days PHP is everywhere. My site also runs on PHP. When I started my first PHP application I needed an IDE that will make my work easier. So I searched a lot on the web and tried many applications. Finding the best among 100s of more or less the same products takes time, so here I’m listing top 5 IDEs for developing PHP applications to save your time.
More Features, Download 30 days trial.
As it is a paid software I would recommend only professional or advance developers to use this tool. Beginners may start with open source softwares like NetBeans and Eclipse PDT listed below.
Docs & Support, Download.
Developed by Zend and IBM, an IDE which focuses on the development of complex PHP-driven web applications. Roy Ganor is the leader of the project and this project is developed mostly by individuals. This Open Source project is really good and rich in inbuilt features. If you don’t want to pay for an IDE then you must try this.
More Information, Download.
More Information, Download 21 days trial.
PHPEdit is a complete integrated development environement for PHP. Much more than a simple editor, it helps you carry out your projects in a friendly and efficient way, with a single tool integrating all the features you will need from the design of your projects, their documentation, to their deployment.
With PHPEdit you will:
- Write your code faster with all the available code assistants and code generators.
- Improve the quality of your projects with the integrated debugger, and the unit tests module.
- Deploy easily with a single click your projects, and work transparently on remote files.
- Work with a team and archive the versions of your files with CVS and SubVersion.
- Increase your productivity with your favorite frameworks: Symfony, Prado et eZ publish.
More Information, Download 30 days trial.