Blue Stacks App Player
Blue stacks app player is an American technology company and it is designed to enable android applications to run on windows and mac computers.
Blue stacks app allows you to install and use multiple android app at one time right on your computer or laptop.
How to install Blue sticks on windows
- First you need to visit the bluestacks.com and click on the download link button.
- Downloading Blue stacks exe file , size will be around 310 MB and it takes some time. This step needs the internet connection.
Then, run the installer.
- You’ll get a security warning, click on run button.
- You’ll get welcome box inside the installer.
- You’ll on the way for installing bluestacks, where you can select what should be installed.
- Click on “install” button. It takes few minutes to complete the installation.
- After completion installation, Blue stacks will be automatically shown the start up screen.
- It creates the shortcut on the desktop, and you are ready to use Blue stacks.
The most important part of Blue stacks is you can use it in free of cost. Begin you download and installation automatically and when the app process is completed, you will be prompted to sign into google play. This allows you to enter and download almost any app from the google play and store right in your PC. It requires few minutes installation and you will able to whats app chat on PC, it is also available for IOS and Linux System.
It is one of the popular software that create connections between your android mobile and windows computer and you will able to play your favorite android game on your windows system.
Minimum System Requirement
- You are Administrator user.
- 2GB or higher RAM memory.
- 4 GB space in hard drive.
- Direct x9.0 or higher installed.
Bluestacks app player Technical Details
||BlueStacks App Player 188.8.131.5289
||307.43MB (322,368,136 bytes)
||Windows (All Versions)
||Bluestack Systems Inc.
||MD5 Checksum: 00E61022BA1CEAEF40AE846676FE3779